My third production saber design preceded by the Ascend and Badaxx, this is a sleek new hilt to enter the fray. The Vector is the first saber I have designed with a completely removeable core. The Vector Core makes battery replacement super easy. It also allows the core to be swapped into a different Vector hilt!
Thanks to input from martial artists, duellists, and saber combat instructors, I have designed this saber with recessed buttons so that it can be gripped high up on the hilt without accidentally triggering the switches. This saber is made for duelling!
This saber is 11 3/8″ long. It comes with 2 trustfire batteries, and a battery charger.
Genesis Custom Sabers is pleased to be able to offer the Crystal Shard 3 sound card from Plecter Labs. This high quality, mid level device is a standard for the Vector saber.
The Crystal Shard (TM) can be loaded with any .wav sound font which is compatible with Plecter Labs products. Sound fonts are available from www.saberfont.com
To request a custom version of this saber click HERE
The Crystal Shard 3 has;
- 3 sound fonts loaded for your favorite lightsaber sounds (capable of holding up to 6 fonts)
- 16 clash sounds
- 16 swing sounds
- 1 blaster block sound
- Lockup sound
- poweron and poweroff sounds
- Programmable motion sensitivity
- Flash on Clash
The Vector with CS3 also comes with a high power Tri-Cree LED STANDARD!
All programming and fine tuning will be done before the saber ships out to you so it will be ready to go out of the box. Programming is only an option for advanced users. Crystal Shard 3 manual can be dowloaded HERE;
When you order this saber, you’ll get;
- Crystal Shard 3 Sound Card installed with 2w bass speaker
- Hero, Bespin II, and Korriban sound fonts (more fonts can be purchased at www.saberfont.com)
- 18650 Battery Holder installed
- Two Trustfire 18650 Lithium Ion cells (one battery if you are outside north America)
- Battery Charger
This entry was posted on Friday, October 30th, 2015 at 9:36 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.