I first designed the Ascend in 2004 to be the perfect Jedi weapon. Due to this designs popularity I have made it available to everyone. I am pleased to be able to offer the Crystal Shard 3 sound card from Plecter Labs. This high quality, mid level device is a standard for the Ascend saber. You can now have the quality of an Ascend saber with sound for under $500!
The Crystal Shard (TM) can be loaded with any .wav sound font which is compatible with Plecter Labs products. Sound fonts are available from www.saberfont.com
The Crystal Shard 3 has;
- 3 sound fonts loaded for your favorite lightsaber sounds (capable of holding up to 6 fonts)
- 16 clash sounds
- 16 swing sounds
- 1 blaster block sound
- Lockup sound
- poweron and poweroff sounds
- Programmable motion sensitivity
- Flash on Clash
The Ascend with CS3 also comes with a high power Tri-Cree LED STANDARD!
All programming and fine tuning will be done before the saber ships out to you so it will be ready to go out of the box. Programming is only an option for advanced users. Crystal Shard 3 manual can be dowloaded HERE;
When you order this saber, you’ll get;
- Crystal Shard 3 Sound Card installed with 2w bass speaker
- Hero, Bespin II, and Korriban sound fonts (more fonts can be purchased at www.saberfont.com)
- 18650 Battery Holder installed
- Two Trustfire 18650 Lithium Ion cells (one battery if you are outside North America)
- Battery Charger
To request a custom version of this saber click HERE
To change sound fonts it’s this easy…
This entry was posted on Monday, July 30th, 2012 at 10:23 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.